COMMUNICATION – TERMS OF RELATIONSHIP
UNRWA is a United Nations organization established by the General Assembly in 1949 and is mandated to provide assistance and protection to the approximately 5 million registered Palestinian people. Its mission is to help Palestinian refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip to achieve their full potential for human development, while waiting for the right solution to their plight. UNRWA’s services include education, health care, social services, camping and improvement, limited funding, and emergency services. UNRWA is the largest UN mission in the Middle East with more than 30,000 staff members. UNRWA is funded entirely by voluntary donations. **
Coordinator – Business Specialist, HQ Gaza (Local)
UNRWA’s Department of Information Management and Technology (IMTD) is looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist who will be responsible for creating reporting models for analytical services, networking, data import, and conversion of Business Intelligence solutions.
The coordinator will report on management at the Head Information Technology Service Center at Headquarters Gaza and technical on the Head, Enterprise Arch & Business Intelligence Unit (HQ-Amman).
Definition of Duties and Responsibilities
Design and development of data warehousing according to the business needs provided;
OLAP Database Development and Development using SSAS database;
Shipping and packaging of packages for all created work sections;
Oversee the development and development of reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using MS Power BI;
Creating reporting models for analytical services;
Develop tabular and multidimensional models that comply with storage standards;
Creating documents, training materials and training times when needed;
· Understand business needs and develop data models appropriately by taking care of resources;
Perform other IMT-related tasks as needed.
minimum qualifications and experience
Bachelor’s degrees from an accredited educational institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline.
· At least five years’ work experience in software application development and implementation involving two years at the highest level.
· Experience of design reports and Dashboards using Microsoft Power BI connecting to OLAP cubes or other data sources;
· Experience and familiarize yourself with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack with Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, or SSIS.
· Experience of designing complex business needs layers;
· Experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence Architecture;
· Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Architecture;
· The end of Microsoft Business Intelligence implementation projects;
· Experience writing the MDX / DMX quote for Microsoft Analysis Services.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and interpersonal skills.
· Good for analytical thinking to translate data into educational demonstrations and reports.
High level of hard work, reliability, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
· A high level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to manage confidential matters professionally, and to demonstrate a good level of judgment and growth.
· Enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Information and information about secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL database repository, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
Experience in data preparation, data gateway and data storage projects.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Consultation period is six to 11 months, which is expandable in terms of performance and availability of funds.
· The salary for this advice will be about 1,600 USD and will depend on the studies and the skills of the consultant.
· The incumbent will be based in Gaza.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and a CV or UN personal history form that clearly indicates the knowledge and experience required to meet the consultation requirements of [email protected] outlining the topic of this advice “** Microsoft Power BI Developer **” and field (location) / country of person to be listed in the message list. The deadline for submission of applications is 6 July 2021 **. **
UNRWA is an equal employer and accepts applications from both women and men. UNRWA encourages applications from qualified women. Only applicants who are listed on the interview will be contacted. UNRWA is a non-smoking area.
How to apply
Applicants must submit a cover letter and a CV or a UN personal history form that clearly indicates the knowledge and experience required to meet the consultation requirements of [email protected] indicating the employee’s title “** Specialist Specialist, HQ Gaza (Local) * * ”And the field (location) / country of person to be listed in the message list. The deadline for submission of applications is 6 July 2021 **. **